Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

2 Posts

May 10th, 2020 12:00

Order still processing? #4

Hi,

I ordered a G3 on 3rd May (here in UK), it said estimated shipping date 19th May. I received an order acknowledgement shortly after checkout. It said within 5 days I would receive an order confirmation and an order number, however, I have not received this yet. Using the internet receipt number it still says the order is 'Processing'.

Any ideas? Should I contact customer support or just wait a little?

Thanks

9 Posts

May 12th, 2020 16:00

I received mines the same day. Try contacting support, doesnt hurt to find out. You never know if there's a payment processing issue. Just a thought.

7 Posts

May 13th, 2020 00:00

I have no advice, I also ordered a Dell G3 15 on May 6th, and no confirmation email received at all. My internal receipt number isn’t even recognised in the system and the money from the payment came back to my bank account. hopefully the admins can help all of us. 

May 13th, 2020 00:00

I spoke with support and was advised the order had become a ghost, no payment, no order number and was, unfortunately, never going to be processed. I got them to cancel the internet receipt number, and I ordered another laptop (Inspiron, same specs), and it arrived within two days.

1 Message

June 3rd, 2020 02:00

I am at similar situation, ordered a G3 15 Laptop on 27th May and it’s still in processing. Did your laptop arrive in the end? Should I wait a little bit longer? 

No Events found!