Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 11th, 2015 13:00

Stuck in red tape

first I am a business and my computer is broken. I am also an epileptic. I order a computer on July 20, it arrived on July 28 and my account was charged the price of the computer I ordered. July 31 was informed by ProSupport that you sent me someone else computer. dell sent me a shipping label to return which was returned my ground. your company refused to build my computer and immediately ship my computer that I have already paid for. you refused to reorder my computer and have it waiting to be shipped as soon as you got back you 6 day shipping of the wrong computer. you scanned in the computer that is not mine and you received back and return the money for the wrong computer plus the refund for the amount short. I am told it is now being processed back to my account, which can take up 3 to 5 business days. then you will charge my account again when the money gets back in. then 3 to 5 more days building then overnight it to me. 1st you scanned the wrong computer to refund my money? is that money truly being processed back to me? I will not know for at least 3 to 5 business days. I am a business and can not invoice to get paid by my clients and your company wants me to wait 2 weeks for you to fix your shipping <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> up. Management this morning even tried to blame this all on my sales rep this morning, complaint number <ADMIN NOTE: Private information removed as per TOU>. I trusted your company to get be the correct computer, I trusted when you took my money that I would get the computer I ordered. you can not trust me to ship you back the wrong computer which you got back at you snails pace because you did not fly it back. dell you <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> up and you have a handicap person, epileptic, stress out and are refusing to fix this in a timely manner. I am fairly confident that this money is going back to the wrong companies bank and not mine. that means after this 3 to 5 day wait there will be another three to five day wait. you processed it yesterday and my bank says nothing is pending. 10 percent discount already  when you fail again and I waiting more time on computer you have had the money for since July 28 how you going to fix it then. why can't you have my computer made and ready to ship when the bank *** is done? why is the customer paying the price for your shipping<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU up>

?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

August 12th, 2015 12:00

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. We appreciate anyone who takes the time to share their customer journey. Allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to resolve the order difficulties. Dell strives to provide an enjoyable purchase experience for all our customers.

I am happy to look into this matter on  your behalf. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!