Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 18th, 2015 09:00

Student Discount on Computers

Probably attending Normandale Community College of Minneapolis, Minnesota by the end of the summer. Is there a discount for buying a computer as a student? I'm stuck between buying my products immediately today or waiting until I'm a student in hopes of a discount. I couldn't find a student section of the website or any information regarding students.

tl;dr (too long; didn't read): Is there any discounts for Students in College?

9.4K Posts

May 18th, 2015 10:00

Hi rangerklypf,

Thanks for your post!

Yes!  Your college does have a discount buying program.  The easiest way to take advantage of that program would be to contact your school's IT department and find out what computer they suggest that will meet the needs of your classes and is compatible with the systems in place at the college.  Some colleges have a handout or some other information about computers and accessories you may need.

Once you have that information, you should check with the school bookstore to see what the name of the Dell representative is and how to contact them.  The Dell rep will offer the best deal for you through your college program.  You can also check this website if you would like to check the general deal available to students.

Hope this information is helpful, and good luck in your college education!

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!