Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

4 Posts

April 19th, 2019 11:00

Where do I file complaints/feedback etc?

I placed my order 2 hours ago, called to cancel, and now its "in the final stages of shipping" and I'll have to wait 10-15 days for a refund??  RIDICULOUS!

I get a private message asking for my order number (order number removed) and when I try to respond...

Dell.JPG

I haven't sent even ONE message!

1 Message

Hey - good luck with the refund.  I ordered a server Feb 19. They shipped the wrong unit, it was returned, they shipped the wrong unit again, that was returned, they again shipped the wrong unit, it was returned, they cancelled the order. Still waiting for a refund.  The "Dell Triage" team contacted me 4 weeks ago, now they are now ignoring e-mails. Still waiting for a refund.  Now working with the credit card company to see if charges can be reversed.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

April 19th, 2019 12:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As confirmed by the customer service executive, I see that the order status has moved to ship with the estimated delivery updated.

I am afraid, we do not have an option to cancel the order while in this stage & when invoiced. You can contact the care team once you receive the order & call in for a return & refund.

No Events found!