Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 8th, 2017 13:00

Worst Service I've Ever Had from Dell

From my first service call to my last - 5 calls, problem not fixed, and policy says no replacement system. Bought XPS 15 Laptop in Late December 2016 so not even 3 months old. Slowest laptop, processor won't go above 0.78ghz. Service department says unless parts are replaced, and they acknowledge the system is not working correctly, that can't replace.

Lifelong Dell customer, business and personal systems, laptops and extended warranties and premium service options and now the system is being sent back. 

What has happened with Dell?

February 10th, 2017 11:00

That is simple!  They don't care about the customer anymore. I've had nothing but bad experiences with Dell over the past few years. They never call you back unless it means getting your money faster.  I've been lied to, had information held back from me, all in order to keep me from reducing the amount money they would receive. I've been transferred from department to department to the US back to Canada etc. all to avoid dealing with fixing the problem.  My two most recent experiences with Dell have brought me to the point where my only feelings towards the company are steeped in hatred. I HATE Dell.  Dell is a very negative word for me now.  I used to love Dell.  my very first experience with Dell back in 96 was awesome.  I remember calling into Dell tech support and being able to have conversations with the techs and I felt like I was part of the Dell family. Now I feel like I'm more of an annoyance to them that they don't want to have to deal with.  Back then I never had to call Customer care and now it's a part of every order I place.  Dell inevitably can't fulfill an order for me without screwing it up somehow.  Dell just !

No Events found!