Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 6th, 2013 00:00

order being canceled apo address

Anybody had problem ordering from apo address?

Made purchase 3 days ago. Got dell acknowledge purchase id on my email but never got actual confirmation.

Also its not showing on my account.

Called in today and they can not find my order.

Made another order today and still not showing on my account and did not received confirmation.

Im shipping to apo address.

Emailed and called customer service but they are connecting me round and around with no solution.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 8th, 2013 06:00

Hi joon82,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please accept my apology for any difficulty you may have been caused while trying to place an order with Dell. I am happy to look into this on your behalf.

Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue and selecting the email icon or Start a Conversation, and providing the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

2 Posts

April 8th, 2013 19:00

Does your outlet department ship to APO address?

I was pushed around back and forth and finally got one customer service to me they no longer ship to APO address.

Or do you ship to APO address at all?

Thank you.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 11th, 2013 09:00

Hi Joon82,

Due to export compliance regulations, the Outlet does not ship to APO addresses. Only our Member Purchase Programs are eligible to ship new, not refurbished, systems to APO addresses. Please visit Member Purchase Program for more information and to determine your eligibility for participation.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!