Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 18th, 2014 13:00

Visio Stencils for newer Data Domain Products

I am looking for Vision Stencils for the DD2200 and while I am at it I would like the entire new DD product line.  I have seen references to Powerlink and Visio Café neither of which are relevant.  Can someone please end the exhaustive search for me and send me or direct me to these stencils.  Also could EMC please create a central repository for Visio stencils for all their product lines?  That would be excellent!  If it already exists I will be very happy when I know where it is.

Thanks!

1.2K Posts

November 18th, 2014 13:00

EMC puts the Visio stencils for most of its product line on each Product page.  For the Data Domain stencils, go the EMC Support > Support by Product.  Enter Data Domain, then go to Downloads.  On the Download page, select Product Tools, and you'll see the link to download the stencil:

DD.png

This stencil is the most recent and includes the DD2500, but not the DD2200.

Let us know if that helps!

Karl

6 Posts

May 15th, 2015 08:00

Hi Karl,

Are you able to direct me to the DD2200 stencil now per chance?

Thanks!

1.2K Posts

May 26th, 2015 10:00

Unfortunately, the stencil in the Downloads area has not changed since 2014 and still does not include the DD2200.  I'd suggest contacting your EMC Sales Team for assistance.

Let us know how that goes!

Karl

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 27th, 2015 09:00

I was told to do the following in order to get Data Domain Visio Stencils.  I have made the request.  If indeed I received VISIO stencils, I will upload them here.

"send a simple message to ASQC_Federal_Requests ASQCFederalRequests@emc.com, they can create drawings for you, in PowerPoint or Visio.  If you want specific products (DD2500 vs DD4200 or M1200 vs AVE for example) or specific perspectives (back vs front, or front without bezels/doors, etc.)   Make it in the request.

Agnes Lilley

No Events found!