Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

February 27th, 2018 03:00

Alert Device compliance

Dear,

I receive some alert with the following motivation:

Device Compliance This device and several others has become non compliant after running compliance task: update server. EEMI ID: RAC9000

What means?

53 Posts

February 27th, 2018 13:00

This alert would be from when you have been playing around with configuration compliance and applied a template against a number of machines. If any of the machine's settings (BIOS, RAID etc) do not match the template, it will trigger this alert.

Personally, I don't especially need an alert to tell me this each day - I'll just check in the dashboard if I needed to, so created an alert policy to ignore this type of alert.

2.8K Posts

February 28th, 2018 08:00

Thanks.  Yeah, either that or firmware compliance.  If you created a firmware baseline, it could be a message generated from a server compliance report.   Might check that as well.

Best,

Rob

9 Posts

March 15th, 2018 05:00

Are there any plans to be able to disable this alert?  It is very annoying to see this appearing every day, especially if only 1 server in a group that was discovered shows up as not compliant. 

2.8K Posts

March 15th, 2018 06:00

Hi Doug,

Can you try the "Ignore" feature and see if that does what you are looking for?  It creates an Ignore policy.  Just remember, if you want the alert to show up again, you will need to go to the Alert Policy tab and delete this filter.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks!

Rob

No Events found!