Start a Conversation

Unsolved

MB

2 Posts

September 23rd, 2021 15:00

Gaining field service debug access

Hi, we are closing our on-prem datacentres and moving to Azure with this in mind we still have physical servers to maintain under OME. We would like to migrate OME to Azure but need to install Azure Agent for running this hence need field service debug access. We have logged a ticket with support but I'm getting absolutely no help other than asking if we have Pro support. Please can you help with signing the dat file? Thank you

• 

3.1K Posts

September 23rd, 2021 20:00

Hello @markd-bit,

Unfortunately, Azure functionality is not available on OME yet, it's on the roadmap for development but it's not soon, I can't say it's out on the next release. 

I'm unsure having Pro Support would help signing the DAT file, therefore the support would not be able to sign the file. Since you have contacted and opened a support ticket, please inform the support that you are requesting for Azure functionality, that would help the put the develop at haste. 

September 24th, 2021 00:00

Hi Joey, thanks for your reply. The core OS is CentOS 7. It is supported in Azure would it be possible to get a signed dat so I can test this? Thanks

• 

3.1K Posts

September 24th, 2021 01:00

Hi @markd-bit,

I am unsure if that's possible, but I'm not speaking on behalf from engineering. From my point of view, you need to contact support to be able to get engineering to sign the file, I don't think anyone here can help to do that. 

No Events found!