Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 5th, 2017 03:00

[OME Rest API] How to list Enclosure slot information ?

Hello,

I looked for how to return enclosure slot information (feature available in the GUI), but I can't find the request to do that. Could someone tell me if it's possible, and how can I do that please ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

April 5th, 2017 12:00

Hi, thanks for the query.

Per device API does not have this. But, we do have it in the one-to-many reports API. Please refer the guide below (@ page# 51), use Report Id = 18 (ModularEnclosureInformation).

downloads.dell.com/.../dell-openmanage-essentials-v2.2_reference guide2_en-us.pdf

Do let us know if it solves the purpose for you.

4 Posts

April 6th, 2017 02:00

Hello,

Thank you so much for this answer. To be honest, I didn't look for in the reports section in the documentation to find this feature. For me it's not really logical ;) I would prefer to find this information in the listing of the device components, as an inventory part, with this form for example : / /EnclosureSlotsInformation.

Have a nice day.
Regards

April 6th, 2017 02:00

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

January 29th, 2018 01:00

Hi,

This information is now available on per device query also with OpenManage Essentials v2.4. Please refer the REST API guide here: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/openmanage-essentials-v2.4/manuals

No Events found!