Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

January 3rd, 2010 13:00

Date Change to Year 7509 (now 7510)

Several of us are experinceing a problem on the Dell Studio One 19 with Windows 7.  The date gets changed to the year 75xx (where xx = las two digits of current year).

I had the Studio One w/Vista installed and never had the issue.  I did a clean install of Windows 7 upgrade (~10/24/09), and have had the date change 3 times since then.

There is a post in the Studio One Owners thread, but I figured  would start a thread dedicated to this problem.

Here is picture of the latest change

1 Message

March 25th, 2010 07:00

Any word on this? I have14 Dell Studio One Plus machines running Windows Vista Home Premium. I have had problems for months with this issue. Once it turns to the year 7510, my auto-updates fail and it causes big problems for my users. These are production machines. Frustrating!

January 12th, 2011 06:00

We had the same problem - look at the available software / firmware updates for the Studio 19 All in One.  We applied one that seemed to help (can't remember but I think it was a BIOS update) .  This issue has only happened once in the year since we applied the fix...

2 Posts

September 9th, 2011 10:00

Reopening this thread to see if anyone ever found a resolution... do I need to write a program that looks for far future dates and resets them to something sane?

September 9th, 2011 11:00

I applied the A07 Bios update and it had no effect on the problem.

September 9th, 2011 22:00

Additional info:  The problem resurfaced 3 days after I applied the A07 BIOS update.  Surely us few aren't the only ones that have had this problem with the Studio One 19 model.  DELL, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD?  IT'S *YOUR* DESIGN!!!! (They probably don't even read these threads!)

No Events found!