Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 29th, 2009 06:00

Dell cancelled my order over a response i sent them immediately.

I rescently ordered a beautiful new computer off dell...or so i thought. 2 Days after lodging my order i recieved an email from them stating that my audio card wasnt compatible with the tv tuner in my computer. They gave me 2 options remove card and use integrated or cancel order. So immediately (as i really need this computer) i marked my response in the 'remove card' section and sent the message. 2 Days passed and i got another email saying to make sure i send a response if i havent already done so. I checked my outbox and there sat my message saying 'sent successfully'. So i took no action. But then today i get a message saying that no response was recieved and my order had been cancelled. This is absolute rubbish and the computer i want isnt on sale anymore. It's ridiculous that i should have to pay $150 for a supposed mail glitch. I have sent Dell a message in regard to this matter and if they are unable to salvage my previous order i will take my business elsewhere. It's bad enough that their 'compatability check' software didnt pick up on the problem, but now for my order to be cancelled altogether...grrrrrr.

No Responses!
No Events found!