Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 1st, 2009 09:00

Does DELL Care's about there Customer?

I know this is off topic, but i found myself helpless to deal with Dell's customer care so trying this forum.  

I have purchase new Laptop and DELL Customer care had mistake in making a correct configuration of my laptop, when i complain about this to dell customer care nobody responds, even worst is there manager don't have answers.

I am sure there might be many other customer who are facing problem with DELL's Customer Care, who never replied your question, put your phone on hold or hang your phone. 

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

August 1st, 2009 10:00

Note, you posted on the DESKTOP General Hardware section of the Forum.  There is a separate section for Laptop customers and if it is a hardware problem you can repost there with your problem and maybe someone can help you and you can avoid the Dell "support".  But, with a "configuration" issue that sounds more like software and there are also separate software sections.  Either way posting on this users forum, with a description of the problem,  you may be able to get it resolved, as many others have done.

2.2K Posts

August 1st, 2009 10:00

If you have tried Customer Support, perhaps using the Unresolved Issues link (small link at bottom of this page) is your next step.

No Events found!