Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 14th, 2007 20:00

I am not sure, but it may be time to ask ChrisM to stick...

I am not sure, but it may be time to ask ChrisM to stick up the FINAL thread for the infamous XPS 700 event!  When I sit back and reflect on where we have come, I find many reasons to be thankful. Corporations are not always going to get it right. The question is not, will they make some serious blunders, but what will they do when they don't get it right? In the case of the XPS 700, everyone on both sides of the fence will agree that things just didn't work out as anticipated. Both customers and Dell have invested an incredible number of hours and dollars into the resolution that is finally nearing the end. I know that there are going to be those that have good reason to still be skeptical and that will be the case for some right up until the last motherboard is installed, but it cannot be denied, that this process has been good for us as customers and good for Dell, as a corporation, that is trying to become more sensitive to the concerns of its customers. One thing that I have admired about Dell throughout this entire time, is that Dell has provided customers with a place to share their disappointment. I believe that Dell has become a better company because of the efforts of its customers sharing right here on the Dell Community Forum. I thank ChrisM for making it "easier" for customers to voice their needs. I thank Dell for doing what most corporations would not have done. I thank every forum member that has shared a thought here. :smileyhappy:

2.3K Posts

June 14th, 2007 21:00

GB

And Every Forum Member Thanks You for All Your Efforts.

Peace

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

June 14th, 2007 23:00

All,

Continue using the floated THE XPS 700 RESOLUTION thread.
No Events found!