Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

July 13th, 2013 05:00

INSPIRION 660

I just bought a new Dell Desktop Inspirion 660.  Does it have a webcam and microphone as in can I do Skype on it?

2.2K Posts

July 13th, 2013 06:00

Hi savra,

Please check the monitor if it has a built in webcam.

If there is no webcam on the monitor, an external webcam can be connected to do Skype video calling.

Also, you could send me the service tag and the name listed on the account in a private message so that I can check the system specification.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

10 Posts

July 13th, 2013 12:00

I do not know how to tell if the monitor has a webcam.  It is a ST23 Monitor 23 inch LED wireless.  I do not see anything that looks like a camera of microphone.  I do not know what a service tag is.  We just bought the computer.  Is this a private message?  

2.2K Posts

July 16th, 2013 03:00

Hi savra,

Service tag is a 7 digits alpha-numeric number. It should be on a sticker at the back of the system tower.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and name listed on the account so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

10 Posts

July 17th, 2013 05:00

This does not work, when I click on friends there is nothing that says request a review or accept.  There is no 7 digit number on the computer tower.  All I find is a sticker with microscopic size 9 digit number.  It is 3475356013.

No Events found!