ana.gill
1 Copper

Intel 82915G/GV/910GL driver update?

Hi,

I've been having problems using Skype (green stripe/band down the middle of guest videos) and I found on the Skype website that it might mean my display driver needs and update (I have version 6.14.10.4410 apparently).

However, I can't find it on the Dell driver search tool. I enter my service code and my operating system (Windows XP SP2) is not listed and there are no drivers at all for my system. What can I do to fix this problem?

Cheers for any help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sugarbear18
5 Rhenium

RE: Intel 82915G/GV/910GL driver update?

Hi ana.gill,

I want you to uninstall Skype and then download ccleaner from filehippo.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

On the top right you will see in green download latest version(4.67 mg)

After installing, click on the top left, Windows tab and then analyze. It might take a few minutes to analyze. When finished, click clean and it will ask you if you want to back up files and you click ok. You will want to run this 3 times and back up each time. On the left side click the registry tab and analyze. After it`s finished, click clean and back it up again. run the registry cleaner until it finds 0 problems. shut down and restart. Reinstall Skype.

If this dosen`t take care of the problem, you can try to find the driver at drivers updater.com or any of the other update websites.

I will CAUTION you at the update sites to read carefully when installing. These downloads are full of bloatware that you will need to uncheck so they don`t install with the drivers.

Teddi

#Dell World 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017

0 Kudos