Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

January 17th, 2006 05:00

Music Match Jukebox

I bought a new Dell E310 and lost the signup page for the Music Match Jukebox free 90 day trial. I was wondering if it was worthwhile and how I could find it again?  I think it was a one time deal when you first clicked on the icon..and I lost it while I was signing up for a Yahoo deal that was required???    I wanted to try before I spent the money on a the site.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

January 17th, 2006 09:00

You could try a System Restore to a date prior to losing the sign up.  Any programs you installed after that date will need to be reinstalled.

14 Posts

January 17th, 2006 12:00

Dr Doug,

Even better, you could try Winamp.  It does everything Musicmatch does and it isn't a resource hog.  It runs really smooth and is very easy to use.  I believe there is a free version plus a paid version with a few more bells and whistles. 

I haven't used Musicmatch for years after turning to Winamp.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

January 17th, 2006 21:00

superakcraig, Telling someone to use a different program is not the intent of this forum.  We are here to assist the person with their question, not tell them to use a different program.  That doesn't "fix" anything.

14 Posts

January 17th, 2006 23:00

Sorry to have spoken out of turn. Obviously there is some unspoken rule that people without at least 10000 posts don't know anything and shouldn't post answers only questions. Just because I mention it doesn't mean you have to read or even listen to it. It was just advice, thats all.

9 Posts

February 11th, 2006 00:00

Thanks for the Winamp advise, will try it, I don't like how musicmatch takes over my pc, and I can't seem to get rid of it, just a novice here.

14 Posts

February 11th, 2006 16:00

Deepuff,

You are very welcome. I am glad that "someone" appreciated my advice. I was a novice when I started using it be quickly became a pro at it. I hope that you enjoy it.

superakcraig

Message Edited by superakcraig on 02-11-2006 01:33 PM

No Events found!