I have found out the following hardware parts for my PC build:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2

GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB OC edition

RAM: Hyperx Fury 8GB DDR4 2133 MHz

CPU: Intel G4560 Pentium Dual Core LGA1151

PSU: Corsair VS450

Cabinet: Corsair Spec-01 carbide series

HDD: WD 1TB 7200RPM

Kindly suggest me to go for this build or not.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 2nd, 2017 04:00

It isn't clear why you're saddling a mid-range video card with a bargain basement CPU.  This is a bit like buying a 4-cylinder pickup truck.

Consider this CPU a minimum

www.newegg.com/.../Product.aspx

April 2nd, 2017 11:00

How to upgrade the BIOS for the motherboard (Gigabyte)

And i am taking intel pentium because it's fitting in my budget.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 2nd, 2017 12:00

The manual will show how to do a BIOS upgrade.  If you build the system with that CPU, don't expect it to be much if any faster than the Inspiron system you're replacing - the GPU will be better, but overall you'll find similar performance.

You also won't be gaming on that CPU - most games need an i5 or better CPU.

if you need to keep the price down as low as possible, wait for the AMD Ryzen 5 or go with an AMD A10 APU based system.

April 2nd, 2017 20:00

But i have seen people playing games like Battlefield 1 with geforce gtx 1050 ti and 8gb of ram at high settings. So what is the doubt in using the Pentium G4560?

April 3rd, 2017 00:00

Hey  audichinmay2001,

Your PC configuration is good but you may need to upgrade your CPU because the processor you mentioned is some old.

The motherboard you mentioned  "Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2" is the best motherboard from Gigabyte. This motherboard supports 6th gen Intel processor and give the amazing speed and performance to your PC build. The motherboard can support up-to DDR4 Memory and has Realtek GbE LAN with cFos Internet accelerator networking.

Installing GeForce GTX 1050 Ti  is Plug and Play and gives a nice choice for Budget Gamers. 

April 3rd, 2017 06:00

But the the processor I mentioned is on Kaby Lake architecture and it is clocked at 3.50GHz which I think is good for running midrange games like Battlefield 1 at high settings without any problem.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 3rd, 2017 07:00

That CPU won't come anywhere near meeting the game requirements.  The manufacturer publishes an i5-6600K as a minimum.

www.pcgamer.com/.../

... and that's JUST the minimum.  They recommend a minimum of an i7-4790K.

That CPU runs $300-350 just by itself.  The AMD min is an FX8350 - these run about $150, and as I mentioned before, you may way to wait a week or so for the release of Ryzen 5, which should give you even better performance than the older FX CPU for similar money.

You're also under-spec'd on the GPU, but it's closer to what that game needs.

April 3rd, 2017 09:00

But i live in india. So AMD ryzen will come to my country about 2 months late. And i want to build the pc tight in the next week.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 3rd, 2017 11:00

Ultimately, you'll have to decide between budget and performance, but you will not be happy with the CPU you've chosen - it won't run that game well, if at all.

You may be better off looking for a used XPS system with a third- or fourth-generation i7 CPU aboard and upgrading the video card.  Be careful with other "brand-name" systems that have hardware upgradeability limitations like your Inspiron system, though.

If you must build a new system NOW to handle that game, go with the AMD A10 APU -- you can easily put together a decent system for your budget that will handle that game.  It won't have a lot of future-proofing in it due to the eventual replacement of the A10 APUs by Ryzen-based ones, but even in the Intel world, you have at best one processor cycle of upgrade before a new mainboard is required.

No Events found!