Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 6th, 2002 19:00

SB Audigy Card and Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Incapatibility ?

I'm researching to buy new and when customizing for an 8250 there is a question why there is a compatibility issue with the SB Audigy Card along with the Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, when Gateway's 700XL offers the same without the issue. As a past and present Dell owner, I'm wondering about the exceptional extras the 700XL is offering (Harddrives, the sound card and the keyboard and mouse I want, etc.) Someone talk me out of the Gateway by reasoning (mostly the compatibility issue) and I'll be ready to order my 8250. Thanks ahead.

Michael Moriarty

6 Posts

December 7th, 2002 07:00

gateways are dumb.  let me know if u figure out the issue, i have a logitech cordless mouse and i was about to get the audigy 2 till i saw that. maybe it has a remote sensor? i know the platinum does. that might mess with it. check the soundblaster site.

52 Posts

December 7th, 2002 09:00

Why not buy a gateway? because gateway will be as dead as their cow within the next 2 yrs. probably 1 yr. The stupid cow killed em
No Events found!