Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 14th, 2015 21:00

Stuck on automatic Repair infinite loop

Hi guys,

Ive been having an annoying issue with my computer. i have the alienware aurora r4 and have and issue with bluescreen and automatic repair mode.

The real problem is really the automatic repair mode. what happened is that when i did a windows update it ended giving me a bluescreen during loging screen when i start the computer. after 3 restart it put me into automatic repair infinit loop and from since then i cant get out of it, Not even safe mode will lauch and im am not long sure what to do.

There is no harware problem, i run the ePSA to confirm this. but the main reason is because this is the second time this happened to me. the first time windows upated this month it did the samething but i would get blue screen after log in. The way i fix it the first time is that i restore my system back to a certain date when i didnt have this problem. After that i disable the windows upadte until i can get more information one why its doing that, 2 days ago it was accidentely activate by my antivirus or maybe  accidentely by me.

Now it is stuck on this endless loop for automatic repair and i cant do a system resore because it needs to be done in Safe mode, or must disable early launch of antivirus (not exacly how its writen but its one of the option aloong safe mode in windows 8.1)

What i need to do is to stop automatic repair mode, so that i can run either safe mode or disable the early antivirus so that i can restore my computer back to a day when it was working fine. The computer has access to command prompt so any code that can disable or tell the system that there were never error can maybe help.

there are file i really need to recover from this computer, and also need to use this machine. Any help is appreciated

thanks

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

May 15th, 2015 17:00

You might get a better response if you re-post this in the Microsoft OS forum.

31 Posts

May 15th, 2015 19:00

ok, thankx for the info

No Events found!