Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 4th, 2012 23:00

dual monitors for studio one

Hi, I bought a dell studio one about a year or two ago. I just wonder if it is possible to set up additional monitor for this (dual monitor), and how? Thank you very much.

4 Operator

• 

2K Posts

October 5th, 2012 00:00

Hi louie2114,

The system specifications suggest that it doesn’t have an HDMI port, hence I am afraid an external monitor cannot be connected.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 5th, 2012 23:00

Ok. Kiran was indeed correct. I also do not see any way that you could do dual monitor. I just wanted to be sure what your system model was. The later "One" models had video in ports so you could use the "One" as a secondary monitor when connected to another computer that already had a primary monitor.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

October 5th, 2012 16:00

louie2114,

What specific Dell model of "One"? There are six. What video card is installed? What ports are on that video card?

3 Posts

October 5th, 2012 17:00

Hi Chris,

Model: Dell One 1909

For the video card details:

Im looking for video port outlet but Im afraid there's none except USB and sound.

Thank you very much for your reply. Well appreciated.

Louie

3 Posts

October 6th, 2012 00:00

That's alright. I just wondered if it was possible. Thanks, Chris and Kiran for the effort of answering my queries. 

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

May 18th, 2013 03:00

This thread has been locked due to inactivity.For assistance,with same issue or a different issue,please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                                

No Events found!