Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 27th, 2008 01:00

How do I get REAL tech help?

How do I get real technical help? I do mean REAL technical help. I've had my XPS420 about a month. I still don't have it working the way I want it to. Every time I call tech help and they fix something, something else stops working or stops working properly and I can't get it back. I am very frustrated. I just want the system working properly and don't know how to get it done. It's even difficult finding a way to email a complaint. There are so many things that aren't working the way I want them to. I often go back to my beloved old Dimension 8250 to get things done and that computer is partially crippled.

I used to recommend Dell to everybody, I think that has stopped. I am not happy.

2.3K Posts

April 27th, 2008 01:00

Sorry about the issues you are having.

I use the Dell XPS Dedicated Tech Support Toll-Free Number: 800-232-8544

If you need to elevate the issue to the next level, use the Unresolved Issues Link.

Peace

39 Posts

April 27th, 2008 02:00

Thank you. For some reason I haven't been able to find such a service. :womanhappy:

2.3K Posts

April 27th, 2008 02:00

I have had great success with Dell Tech Suport.

I have been their customer since 1999 (almost 3 dozen machines)

As long as your machine is under warranty, Dell will take great care of you .... I promise.

They even exchanged one of my machines with a newer and better model once while under warranty.

I always buy their extended coverage too.

I pray that you too can have great luck with them.

Peace

136 Posts

April 27th, 2008 14:00

Dave is right. Tell us about the issues you are having and there's a good chance it can be solved are already has been solved in these forums.

39 Posts

Thank you. I'll begin making my list.

Ann

39 Posts

You are all so wonderful. When I get a chance I will begin making a list of all the ills of this system.

Ann

14.4K Posts

anabeth

there are a lot of users here that are more than willing to offer help and assistance to try and solve your issues..

why not post some of the problems your having and we will see what help and or advice we can offer...

Start by listing your system hardware along with your Operating system..then start by listing your issues...

No Events found!