Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 9th, 2009 00:00

How to get Success in E20-120

Hello All,

I have almost 3 years of documentum experiance and from last 6 months I am working on the 6.5 products as well.I am asking very basic question that , how to get the success in E20-120, I have tried last year but I falied in that, I went through CS Fundamental Guide , Admin Guide and Webtop User guide, as well as the Pawan Kumar Book, and dmcram sample papers...

I still not able to understand what things I am missing for the preparation ...I think preperation of E20-120 not have any logical end...

can some one let me know...what needs to be followed for the E20-120 ???

4 Posts

August 10th, 2009 01:00

Hi,

Do not use places like dmcram site, as it is not approved by EMC, and contains outdated material which may trick you. In worst case, using non-EMC sources like dmcram may invalidate your exam results.

What I suggest is that you get hold of the training material for the fundamentals course and go through that. Also look at the information for the exam, like what material is relevant. It was sufficient for me to pass the exam. You can also try the EMC test exam for preparation. You can find the information here: http://mylearn.emc.com/portals/home/ml.cfm?actionID=372

Good luck with your certification!

No Events found!