Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 20th, 2009 09:00

New member needs help with the STF exam

"Dannyboy" is one of our new community members. He needs some help figuring out some of the underlying technical concepts on the STF exam.

Dannyboy --- could you let us know what is giving you the most trouble? Maybe those of us who have passed the STF test can share what we did to prepare.

8 Posts

March 31st, 2009 14:00

In lieu of a response from dannyboy, I can say that what made the difference for me was taking the instructor-led training.  Marianne Costello was my instructor for this, and combined with the course material they were invaluable in my success on the exam.

Kind regards,

Matt

11 Posts

April 1st, 2009 14:00

Hello all!

I took the exam june last year studying 100% from the web-based training.

Now, if Danny has any other question It'd be great to read them so we can help him.

EMC on their Education WebSite has very good test exams to check your knowledge if that helps in anyway.

Cheers!

2 Intern

• 

5.7K Posts

April 2nd, 2009 11:00

Experience in the field plus reading through all the WBT's make sure the exam is relatively easy. The Web Based Trainings are enough I think. If you aren't sure of yourself, you could take the ITL, which certainly will teach you more about everything there is to know about SAN's, CAS, DAS, SAN, backup and what else is there.

No Events found!