Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 5th, 2011 04:00

Storage Training Required

Hi,

I am in bangalore,India. I would like to know if I can opt for DMX or Vmax training directly from EMC or EMC only provides training to corporates. If yes then how much these courses cost ?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Best Regards

Amit

408 Posts

May 5th, 2011 11:00

Hello Amit –

Most of our courses and exams are available only to customers, partners and employees of EMC.  If you are a member of one of these audiences, there is information regarding VMax (Symmetrix Solutions) on our education page under ‘Exams and Training’.

If you are a customer click here

If you are a partner click here

If you are an employee click here

However, if you are not a member of one of these audiences, please note that there are a few open curriculum courses and exams that are available to anyone.  This includes our Information Storage and Management Associate level course and exam as well as courses/exams within our Data Center Architect and Cloud Architect certification tracks.  Please view the embedded links for detail regarding these courses and exams.

We no longer offer the DMX exams.

Kind Regards,
Debi

February 29th, 2016 20:00

Hi Debi,

I am looking for a VMAX training. Could you please provide me the upcoming training schedules in Banglore location.

Regards

Manash

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

March 1st, 2016 08:00

You can use our Find Training tool to locate our training schedules based on product and delivery mode. Here's a link to offerings for Instructor-Led courses on VMAX3: https://education.emc.com/guest/training/find_training.aspx?c=VMAX3&m=Instructor-Led

No Events found!