Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 23rd, 2009 08:00

How to identify/contact a moderator in a community?

Hello,

I had a request for the Documentum community moderator, and I found my way, thanks.

But the question is still useful for other forum users: how can I identify or contact a moderator in a community?

Regards,

Cyril

666 Posts

November 24th, 2009 04:00

HI Cyril,

I'm sure the moderators of each of the forums will introduce themselves in time. For my part allow me to introduce myself.

I am a Community Manager for the EMC Support Forums and my role is one of supporting users to get the best out of the forums. I also hope to engage and interact with users in a support and Social Media capacity.

Cheers,

Mark

November 24th, 2009 04:00

Victor Valdman - Technical Support Engineer -- Captiva Forum moderator.

154 Posts

November 24th, 2009 05:00

uhh...  Hi.  I'm Dave and according to some, I spend way too much time on EMC's customer support forums.  Really, I don't have a problem though, I can quit posting anytime I want ...  Honestly. 

In the previous forums, we identified by an announcement, and our new forums are running sans those previous announcements.  Probably a good idea for the moderators to add an announcement to their respective forums - Anyway;

Dave Yates, Moderator - Host Systems (Mainframe, Solutions Enabler, Open_systems, Linux, Powerpath, Symmetrix and Other)  btw, Other is not a forum for discussion of the TV show Lost; in reference to "the Others".  In case you were wondering.

I'd better get busy announcing....

Dave Yates

EMC TSE3

Benevolent Host Systems Moderator

"Il Moderatore Benevolo"

18 Posts

November 30th, 2009 08:00

Thanks everybody. So the answer is you just have to ask .

BTW, I'm moderating CIS related questions in Documentum Support forum.

Regards,

Cyril

No Events found!