Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 29th, 2009 17:00

Dell phone number

How can I get the phone number to speak to Dell corporate office in America??  They keep this a secret.  I HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN AMERICA. 

PLEASE HELP!!

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

June 29th, 2009 18:00

US-based support is an extra-cost at purchase option with Inspiron/Studio/Vostro/XPS systems - it's not standard.

1 Message

June 29th, 2009 18:00

Yeah I'd like to get this number as well to give DELL my two cents with regards to very bad customer service in Australia. But you know what, I don't think anyone will give this number to us.

8 Posts

June 30th, 2009 12:00

I'm not looking for the support number.  I want to talk to Michael Dell.  He supposedly donates so much to different organizations why doesn't he make sure his customers are happy?

I feel this is dishonest business because when you buy a Dell you speak to an  American.  If they had told me how much trouble I would go through if I needed support, I never would have purchased a Dell. 

I WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH MICHAEL DELL TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT STRESS DELL HAS PUT ME THROUGH THESE PAST TWO YEARS.

THIS IS NO WAY TO DO BUSINESS AND HIS BUSINESS WILL COLLAPSE IF HE ISN'T MORE CONSIDERATE OF THE CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT HIS PRODUCTS IN GOOD FAITH.

No Events found!