Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 21st, 2013 06:00

HELP ME

A few minutes ago, i just uninstalled my graphic card driver. After my laptop reboot, it says pc ran into a problem and needs to restart and keep reboot after that. I cannot log in to my laptop. Please help me. My laptop model is inspiron 15r 5521. 

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

September 21st, 2013 10:00

Hi ggchikaroo,

I would suggest that you run the diagnostics on the computer by following the steps mentioned in the video below and check if there is any issue with the hardware on your system.

http://dell.to/164l6g4

Also, I would suggest that you start the computer to ‘Last Known Good Configuration' and check if the computer goes to the desktop in the operating system. Please follow the steps mentioned below to initiate ‘Last Known Good Configuration’.

1. Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then start your computer by pressing the power button.
  2. Immediately at the Dell logo screen, start tapping the key.
  3. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration (advanced), and then press Enter.
  4. Check if the computer starts up normally.

Please reply us with findings.

5 Posts

September 21st, 2013 11:00

Ive done the diagnostic and all okay. I also already remove all disks. I press F8 but nothing happen. But after i reboot hard disk it says "PXE-M0F : Exiting PXE R0M. No Boot Device Found. Press any key to reboot the machine.

No Events found!