Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 13th, 2010 03:00

Issues with Dell Inspiron 1564 SRS Premium Sound

Hi All,

I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 1564, which has Realtek Audio card inbuilt and also has SRS Premium Sound Technology provided with it. The issue is that the audio quality is very bad, I did call Dell Tech Support for the issue and the tech advised that to use this functionatlity I just need to play a digitally signed media, one tech offered to replace the speakers, Dell Support as stupid it is did not give any proper resolution.

Any body who has faced the same issue ? Can somebody also help in letting me know how to setup the function/options in this SRS premium sound

Javed

1 Message

October 19th, 2010 20:00

hi 

i am also facing the same problem i live with my five friends in house sharing three of us ordered new dell and they are having the settings for srs premium sound, but i couldn't find any of them in my lappy. i am really worried about it. did you find any solution for this.

setu desai

1 Message

October 18th, 2011 07:00

Dear all,

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron N5010 refurbished from Dell (Win 7 64bit home) and it calims  SRS Premium Sound. The trouble is that the i am not able to see any option for SRS premium sound in system sound or no driver presents in sound drivers.

I checked my driver CD and run it but no option for SRS premium sound drivers i could found :(

Has anyone else had and solved this problem? Or does anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot?.

Thanks in advance...

1 Message

November 10th, 2011 16:00

same problem dell inspiron n5010 srs premium sound driver no worrking PC World told me to send it back to Dell because heir tech guys could no fix it

2 Posts

May 31st, 2012 13:00

Download this driver for SRS Premium sound on a Dell 1546.

I used this link to download Realteck Drivers and my sound improved 100%

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/drivershome/download/inspiron1546?c=&s=&cs=&l=

2 Posts

May 31st, 2012 13:00

Click on the "all files for Inspirion" tab and then select audio (1)

The driver download is in this drop down menu.

No Events found!