Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 26th, 2015 12:00

LAPTOP HAS TROUBLE TURNING ON

I bought a Dell Inspiron Series 13 7352 18 days ago. It has Windows 10 pre-installed and it is a 2-in-1. It was working fine for a week and then the trouble started. I would open my laptop and press the power button on the bottom right hand corner to turn the laptop on. After numerous attempts the laptop still didn't turn on. I know it was not out of charge because it had 80% last time I checked. I later tried turning it on and it worked. This has happened many times now for the past week. I try turning on my laptop and it won't turn on. Then I try later and it turns on. It's very frustrating. I ran a Dell diagnostics test and it found nothing wrong. I don't want to return the laptop plus I lost the receipt. Is there anything I can do myself to fix this issue?

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

August 26th, 2015 21:00

Hi ninjanav,

Please private message us the system service tag and the region you are located so that I can check and assist you further. To send a private message, click on my name and send private message.

1 Message

January 11th, 2016 21:00

just bought a Inspiron 13 7352 3 weeks ago and it won't turn on.  It beeps 8 times, really load, and the screen is black.  The keyboard lights up, the battery light comes on, then the battery light turns off (or flashes) and eventually the keyboard goes black. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 12th, 2016 07:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us!

Kindly run the diagnostics on the system to check any errors.

Restart the system to check if it boots in any other mode (Safe mode with networking)

Kindly also Private message the service tag to the system.

Thanks

Robin

No Events found!