Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 10th, 2015 18:00

Where Is Dell Customer Support?

I feel your pain.....I have been only dealing with one laptop though.....my first Dell....never again.

I have been having issues with my laptop since 8/17/15. I just purchased it on 4/27/15.

I have contacted Dell 2 times by phone - both times disconnected when I finally got through.

I have been with online tech support 3 times.

Dell Tech have run the diagnostic software on my computer and tell me nothing is wrong with it, but something is wrong with the partitions.

I have been sent not one, but 2 hard drives in order to fix the issue, neither loaded due to (message on screen) either malicious software installed or signatures of files not digitally signed. Both of these are sitting here waiting to be sent back.

I was promised by the Tech after the last conversation that if the last hard drive didn't work, I would be able to replace this laptop.

I have been told by them that they would call back in an hour, and they ended up call 7 hours later, at 11:00pm when my school age kids were in bed.

I have been told a Tech supervisor would be calling me with 3 hours and it was over 24 hours until he called. Then he lied in a email and said that a "couple" of techs tried calling, when according to my phone records, only one was made.

I have all emails to verify everything I am telling you, and I have proof of purchase and warranty info. I can also provide the names of the techs who have been dealing with this if you need them.

It honestly feels like I am being played.....I cannot make that clear enough. When I respond to the "how am I doing?" link in their emails, I only get sent back a generic notification that they are looking into this, and will respond within 24 hours. No one has responded yet.

I now have issues with the sound (half as loud as it was),  video issues, locking up, crashing (with blue screen), and today the touch pad stopped working until I did a reboot.

I have never had issues with support like this......now, their support (from India I might add) wants to send me a refurbished laptop.....in my eyes, they are just trying to get out of the 2 year warranty.

No Responses!
No Events found!