Highlighted
0sama010
Copper

dell inspiron n5010

hey i have Dell inspiron n5010

i forgot bios password

service tag: <ADMIN NOTE : Service tag removed per Privacy policy>

express service code : <ADMIN NOTE : Express service code removed per Privacy policy>

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ejn63
Diamond

Re: dell inspiron n5010

Call Dell - verify ownership.

0 Kudos
0sama010
Copper

i dont know how i can call Dell, i'm from egypt and what is meant by verify ownership

0 Kudos

Osama010,

Thank you for using the Dell Community Forum.

You will need to contact Dell Egyptian Tech Support or the Country where this system is registered and have them provide a Bios Password reset for you. When you contact them for a bios reset they will make sure your the owner of the laptop by checking your name and other credentials before helping you resolve this issue.

0 Kudos

Hello

I have a Dell laptop model 5010 with the warranty service I've purchased.

How do I put it on your laptop BIOS and Windows can not be accessed.

I contacted my dealer in Iran say they have received the token sum of $ 90 and change the chipset are disabled

But you say there is a laptop with a master password that can be validated with the service tag and it will receive from the agency.

But in Iran, with chipset and replacement fees are conducted up to do

I am financially weak.

Please Help

0 Kudos
Juan7amad
Copper

Hi Dell, I also have the same problem with BIOS password, no ones remember it, and also how can pass the ownership credentials if I bought my N5010 laptop from my friend which my friend bought it from the original owner, so It means that I am the 3rd new owner of htis laptop. I hope someone can help me solve this problem.

0 Kudos
Juan7amad
Copper

Hi Dell, I also have the same problem with BIOS password, no ones remember it, and also how can pass the ownership credentials if I bought my N5010 laptop from my friend which my friend bought it from the original owner, so It means that I am the 3rd new owner of htis laptop. I hope someone can help me solve this problem.

0 Kudos
ejn63
Diamond

The original owner needs to transfer the system into your name - then you can call for assistance.  Otherwise, replace the mainboard.

0 Kudos