i try download all driver from web site dell but i dont have driver for network cable for my laptop n5010 p10f
i download all driver network from web dell but no connection network in laptop
wireless is good ok but network cabel not code no software driver to run network for windows 7 64 bit
what can i do
Solved! Go to Solution.
Welcome to Dell Community.
If I understand you correctly, you are looking to download the network drivers to get the wired connection working on your computer.
I hope you have used the following link to download the drivers for the network card.
You can also check the device manager for the presence of the network card by following the steps below.
1. Click on Start and type Device Manager in the search window.
2. Once you locate Device manager, kindly click on the same.
3. Look for Network Adapters in the device manager window.
4. Expand the list of Network Adapters and look for Realtek Ethernet card.
5. If that is not listed, then look for Other Devices in Device Manager, expand the list and look for Ethernet controller.
I hope this helps you locate and installed the network card. If it still does not work, we might have to check the presence of the Network card in the System BIOS or it might have gone bad.
Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community