Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

March 8th, 2018 12:00

Precision T3610 Auxiliary Power Supply for Nvidia Graphic Card

Hi everyone,

I just got this long-waited Nvidia Quadro 4000 graphic card which I tried to install in my Precision T3610.  Ran into issues since the card came with an auxiliary power connector which must be used.  Thing is, I can't find where in the motherboard the cable goes into.  The specs for the T3610 clearly states the computer supports the Quadro K4000 which, for purpose of this discussion, is identical to the one I have. 

The auxiliary power cable that came with the card has a 4-pin male connector which plugs into the motherboard; the other end is a 6-pin connector which goes into the card (the cable, as I see it, it not even long enough to reach any component on the motherboard).  Would any one, please, help me sort this out?

Thanks,

Amaury

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

You'll probably get a better response if you re-post this in the Precision Workstation forum.

6 Posts

Awesome!  Thanks. 

For whatever reason the right forum did not show up in any of the options when I joined in.

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

March 8th, 2018 13:00

You're welcome.

To navigate around, click the 3 blue horizontal lines near the top left of any forum page to see the menu and click:

PCs & Accessories > Workstations > Precision... :Wink:

No Events found!