Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Message

September 20th, 2020 05:00

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 wifi driver missing

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 wifi driver missing and unable to connect to WIFI

WIFI suddenly stopped and wifi icon disappeared, so i checked with Dell Drivers update and it says all drivers are updated on my Laptop.

But when i check under Device Manger -> Network -> i see no Wireless Drivers under it.

i also manually downloaded and installed the latest Intel 3165 and 7265 WiFi Driver - But no luck- still the wifi driver wont show up - Also restarted multiple times - No Luck. - ALso updated Bios to latest version - No luck.

Device Manger -> Network Adapters -> i see no Wireless Drivers under it.

AnupAllam_0-1600604932427.png

WIFI  Adapter missing:

AnupAllam_1-1600604997188.png

Please help me fix this 

2 Posts

July 3rd, 2022 03:00

Same issue here. After trying all those solutions still can't see the driver. It was working last night, but today when I turned on the laptop it's not working. If anybody found any solution please help.

2 Posts

July 3rd, 2022 11:00

I tried this:  Switched off the device took out the battery and pressed the power button for a few seconds without the battery (some forum suggested that) and it worked. Earlier I even reinstalled the windows, but the issue wasn't resolved. But now it's working fine.

July 4th, 2022 04:00

what  windows version  if genuine you can try latest via dell or use this link: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-ae/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3593-laptop/drivers

Don't worry about it, dell now use global one but maybe just audio driver will be restricted. If not , change WIFI card or follow this dell WhatsApp support link :https://www.dell.com/en-us/lp/chat-live-with-product-expert

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

July 4th, 2022 22:00

You need to determine which network card you have (support.dell.com, enter service tag, original configuration or visually verify).  Then download and install the chipset driver, the wired and wireeless network drivers, USB drivers, etc. -- support.dell.com, downloads.

No Events found!