Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 23rd, 2019 20:00

Dell Inspiron 7567 stuck on Dell Logo

My Dell Inspiron 7567 stuck on Dell Logo after crash. I can not boot to BIOS with both and without HDD attached. Tried to follow all guides from the internet (hold power button up to 20 seconds and other) but with no success. 

What should I do to fix it? Its not a desirable behaviour for a laptop that I bought this summer.

5 Posts

January 25th, 2019 10:00

In repair center they told me that motherboard is broken, so no way to fix it by myself :(

If its Under Warranty then call technical Support and they will dispatch a engineer for you.
if its out of warranty then do as follows
1) - unplug the charger -Remove the back cover - disconnect the battery - remove ssd - remove hdd - remove Ram module -disconnect CMOS battery -wait for 30 sec and now connect only the charger and power on you'll hear beeps sounds.
now disconnect the charger , connect cmos battery, ssd, hdd, ram, and finally the battery and charger and start your pc it will work fine

disconnect if any external peripherals are connected to the laptopInkedcsm_Insp_16_ca279d8bf7_LI.jpg

5 Posts

Hey, thanks for reply. Tried all of this (except RAM removal but I think it should not affect it). Tried to power on a laptop with only battery and charger (hdd, cmos - disconnected) - no beeping sounds, only Dell logo. But I'm not sure that I was waiting 30 seconds.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

January 24th, 2019 08:00

@Salmond wrote:

My Dell Inspiron 7567 stuck on Dell Logo after crash.

Could you explain the "crash" you mention?  If it isn't getting past the logo it may be a driver situation.  Perhaps booting to your recovery media would allow for you to get into Safe Mode..

Do you still have the original factory configuration and what was that as far as drives/video etc.?

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

January 24th, 2019 09:00

You need to get recovery media so you can boot into Safe Mode.  It sounds like your video may have gotten hot.

I don't remember if there is an option in the Bios to disable the Nvidia GPU for testing but I would not try to run any games until you get it sorted. 

5 Posts

January 24th, 2019 09:00

Crash - when I was playing a game after about 10-15 minutes the image got segmented on rectangular frames and stuck for 3-5 seconds, also in the same time audio was looped in a < 1 second loop (I hear a repetitive "cracks" from audio output). It repeated 2 times, the only solution to this was a hard reboot. After second reboot, I decided to switch to another game - laptop instantly powered off by itself on loading screen. After that it is not loading anymore (stuck on Dell logo).

2 Posts

November 7th, 2020 06:00

my computer was inspiron 15 7577 I tried your suggestion plug charger without battery and after that fans are worked immediatly. Is it normal?

No Events found!