Start a Conversation

Unsolved

U

4 Posts

June 10th, 2019 22:00

G5 5590 RTX-2060 i7 9th gen BSOD

Hi Dell Community, Recently purchased a G5 5590. On regular usage, i.e. browser surfing and watching 1080p videos on youtube i am frequently getting BSOD with Video TDR Failure message. Tried updating the nvidia drivers but to no use. Can you please help me with this?

12 Posts

June 11th, 2019 09:00

Wish I could help, but have the same model, with similar bsod issues. Had 2 replaced mother boards, a replaced harddrive, and still receiving issues. I am unable to install windows 10 and even boot into os. If they offer a refund or replacement, take it. 

12 Posts

June 11th, 2019 16:00

Have you tried entering safe mode, Deleting the NVidia drivers and reinstalling? Make sure windows auto Update is turned off so you can install the proper Dell drivers from the support page. It may work, It may not. One thing I noticed with mine, is that Geforce experience caused BSOD on battery. You may consider removing the Geforce experience as well, that may also help. Hope dell tech support manages to fix your issue.

4 Posts

October 3rd, 2019 20:00

Ran into the same issue. Facing infinite bsod loop. Unable to even boot into os. What did you do? Did you get a refund? I've moved into a different country now. What can I do? 

No Events found!