Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

2 Posts

September 16th, 2019 07:00

How do I file a complaint with Dell corporate headquarters? I am not getting Help at all.

CALL 1: So I Called Dell and told them my laptop (Dell G7 7577) is still overheating after the 2nd time i sent it in for repair. 1st time was for heat-sink replacement 2nd was Main Logic Board replacement. The Technician told me this model is hot and Theirs nothing we can do about it even if its overheating and if we replace the parts it wont fix the problem he told me to deal with it and put it on a table and don't use it in your'e lap i told him I have to use it in my lap at school. I asked to talked to his manger and he never got me to him. Then Told him you said this model overheats and is practically defective is it possible to get a refund or a replacement and just denied both and said if we give you a refund then everyone will want one. I asked if i can get a hold of a higher up and said no technical team level 3 is not working today. To give a call tomorrow . At this point I am so bummed out Previously I had a Dell 7567 and was a amazing Laptop I sold it to my cousin for school too and bought this thinking it was an upgrade.

CALL 2: So I got in contact with resolution center and it went even worse and explained my situation of what i was told and whats going on with the laptop he said it's perfectly fine for the laptop to be 63c  on chassis just doing casual stuff like watching videos and doing homework and he told me to sent it in for repair. I explained to him what the technician told me about the heat issues that it will never be fixed that's just how the laptop is . And after that he just replied with Is that all I can help you with today do you have any other questions he said it 3 times and just dodging my questions I was shocked how he gives no of helping me fix the problem . Then I asked can i get in contact with someone else he told me no I am handling your'e case Is that all I can help you with today. I told him wow you're just leaving me out their with no solutions and he gave me the same reply its working as intended Is that all I can help you with today I didn't even say anything on how disbelieve this moment was this guy clearly doesn't care of helping me and I am stuck in the same situation no problems have been fixed and wasted a lot of time before I hanged I told him get on my computer and do what you got to do to fix the heat issues. He said he updated the bios but i already had the current bios 1.11.1 and he told me to call in a couple days

Call 3: So I called Him for the 3rd time and told him its still getting hot he refused to help I told him can you at-least send it in to repair again because  something is not right. He reply with its working as intended and its all in my head. He said to stop wasting his time and hanged up. And forward to today  I realize the the left fan is making a clicking noise. so at this point I want to contact corporate and let them how I been handled still have a laptop thats not working and has been treated like trash. All the years I had with Dell this will leave a scar,straight thrown under the bus. The rep i was talking to is called Surendra R Advance Resolution Center

5.6K Posts

September 16th, 2019 09:00

Buy a coolling pad if you insist on using a laptop on your laptop.

• 

109 Posts

September 17th, 2019 16:00

Hello,

I understand you’ve had an inconvenient and disappointing experience. Our intervention on a case that has been handled by our Escalation group is limited. We wouldn’t be able to supersede their resolution. In case you’d like to discuss this further, please get in touch with our Escalations Team.

Dell-SimranC

Social Support Team

#iWork4Dell

September 19th, 2019 15:00

And so, Mr Dell employee, how does one get in touch with the Escalations Department??  You provide an answer, but NOT the details on how to do so?

And, I am NOT talking Advanced Resolution Team, I am talking about reaching someone ABOVE this level ....hence the term "Escalated"

Inquiring minds want to know

• 

25.1K Posts

September 20th, 2019 09:00

Hello,

The Advanced Resolutions Team is our Escalations Department. For further assistance, please reach out them.

October 4th, 2019 04:00

As so there it is People.

If you have a Case that gets escalated to the "Advanced Resolutions" team, it becomes time as my experience has shown the people that work here have NO desire to resolve your case at all. But instead are there to say "no". Gone are the days where Dell offered cost effective products, while supporting them with "award winning" support and resolved issues with their Products in a satisfactory manner. Instead, it has been replaced with an assembly line of , with Products that are sub-standard right out of the BOX and then they follow it up with suspect "Tech" support where answers to your Issue vary with each Tech you speak to. Then, they use the "separate Departments" concept to distance themselves from you and this from a TWENTY Year Customer (or former one).

No Events found!