Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

2 Posts

February 11th, 2020 02:00

My post regarding the pathetic cutomer care experience was removed

@Suresh Vaswani 

Hi Suresh, 

I've posted a note regarding the very bad customer care service provided by dell, where, for just upgrading a battery, for a latpopt which I bought just 3 weeks back, I was made to talk to 5 different people and the 5th person also told me to contact another person, which in fact was from the 2 team to whom I've already talked .

After posting the concern here, in community, I got a private message saying that someone will be contacting me soon, and it has been 5 days since then, no one did. 

Today, when I checked, my post was also removed. 

I don't understand what is the logic for Dell to release laptops with some basic 3 cell battery, with not even 1.5 hrs backup, for a 70k laptop? Forget about the price, in this competitive era, do you think that less than 1.5 hours of battery is enough to catch the market? Will the customers be happy for that? If only 1.5 hours, why should we buy a laptop, we can be at home with a desktop, with a higher configuration and a UPS.

At least make it easy for the customers to upgrade it. That is also becoming like a nightmare now. 

Its hardly three weeks since I bought the laptop and now itself I feel like choosing dell was a bad decision.

Can i get some solution on this please. 

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

March 18th, 2020 07:00

Our apologies that your first thread was incorrectly marked as spam. We are investigating this.

The battery question was worked by DELL-Cares agents via Private Message.

No Events found!