mathewgx12
1 Nickel

Problem with Dell Power Manager

I have a problem installing Dell Power Manager on a Dell 5570 laptop.
I download it from here :https://www.dell.com/support/home/gr/el/grdhs1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=dv16w&oscode=wt64a&pr...,

but installer keeps showing attached error.

Any help?

https://mega.nz/#!WAZlFSgS!DlwGjqektw5WyyyNQZXthAWFo4nkKwb6uq5q5TdLA9A

0 Kudos
9 Replies
mathewgx12
1 Nickel

Re: Problem with Dell Power Manager

Anyone ?
0 Kudos
NathanW123
1 Nickel

I have a fair bit of skepticism on opening random links so I have not opened it, but if your experience with attempting to install the Dell Power Manager has been similar to mine, do you get the error the installer was interrupted? It looks like--according my install logs--the program is not signed properly which I believe is causing some antivirus and other security protection measures to block the installation.

This is one of the first things I see in the logs.

"DellPowerManager.msi is not digitally signed"

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

0 Kudos

Thank you for your message. Please remove all entries of Dell power manager from the programs list. Complete all Windows updates & then install from the link once you check the compatibility list.

What is the system model in question here?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.      

How to locate the service tag

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos

Do you meet these requirements?

https://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/04/article/product-support/self-support-knowledgebase/so...

or

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=xj50y

Win 10 Ver. 1903 on all.
0 Kudos
mathewgx12
1 Nickel

@NathanW123 Exactly the same problem with mine.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi mathewgz12,

Were you able to locate the updated driver here?

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message

0 Kudos
mathewgx12
1 Nickel

@DELL-rober p , yes. The problem still exists.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

mathewgx12,

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message

0 Kudos
juniperscott99
1 Copper

To be honest, Dell Power Manager is little cheapo application - it didn't meet my expectation.

I uninstalled it initially but my idioms laptop started making noise, seems like over-speeding of HDA and battery was draining so fast.

Then I reinstalled it again. Even now when I start the laptop Dell Power Manager window appears suddenly then go off. Annoying!

This is Juniper, a web developer who loves to work on Dell machines only. My hobbies are teaching, reading idioms and old sayings.
0 Kudos