Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

December 24th, 2021 08:00

Replacement

• Its been almost 1 months since my laptop has been approved for replacement from the Dell Replacement team.

Since then i am only being said by their customer agents that , " we are not from replacement team but we are forwarding your message to them ( replacement team ) and they will contact you within 2 workings days".

1 months age going to pass by now , and till date i didn't receive any call or email from the replacement team nor any update on the status of the replacement.

Such an harassments from such an reputed MNC.

Screenshot_2021-12-24-21-32-55-269_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-24-20-55-09-742_com.brave.browser.jpg

• 

25.7K Posts

December 24th, 2021 08:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

6 Posts

January 15th, 2022 08:00

Hello !

I am sorry for what happened to you. I have exactly the same problem! Did you have any updates?

Thanks,

Rafa

1 Message

February 5th, 2022 02:00

Same thing they did with me. 

March 15th, 2022 22:00

Same problem I have a critical error with my brand new Alienware almost 2000$ PC they have wiped all my data rebooted it a thousand times have kept me on the phone for hours daily. It's less than 2 months old and even less than that since I actually received the PC they reinstalled windows twice it says there's a cable not connected on the closed side and have yet to offer to replace it. I bought a new PC I expect a new PC not one they want tinker around with and try and fix. Which has only made things worse. I have duplicate files now can't find anything in file explorer & still unable to play or stream my content. The whole reason I bought this PC to begin with. Unbelievable! @dellsupport hey your Representatives to figure out what there doing I will never again purchase a Dell after this experience. I'm sick to my stomach TBH and have had a headache dealing with this. Besides the fact that I'm loosing money not being able to work!

IMG_20220307_092614574.jpg

56 Posts

April 6th, 2022 10:00

An Update. I finally called India and the guy was the rudest person in customer service I have ever dealt with. Absolute nightmare dealing with Dell.

56 Posts

May 5th, 2022 14:00

So I broke down and sent the laptop in for repairs. The have had it for three weeks and I have been told parts are on backorder. I think between my first laptop and the problems then the replacement that was no better. I can say it has spent more time getting diagnosed and worked on and being broken than I have actually used it !!!!!

56 Posts

May 7th, 2022 09:00

So tech support reached out to me in my comments only to tell me the same thing I knew and could see online. The repair is delayed as the manufacturer can get parts for its own product. I find this just stupid.

56 Posts

August 22nd, 2022 14:00

As an update. I am now on my 7th Dell laptop in 12 months with 6 being replacements. I have had refurbished and new and They all have had the caps lock light problem.

No Events found!