Inspiron

Last reply by 05-26-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
1 Copper
1 Copper

Screen goes black when using stylus

I don’t know which one I have but I got my Inspiron back in 2017 because it’s a 2-in-1. I had been using it for notes that last year - one note and bamboo stylus. It worked fine the last time I used it but I recently tried to take some notes and my screen flickered and then went completely black. I had to completely turn off my computer. I tried writing on some slides in PowerPoint and had the same thing occur. Anyway I can prevent my screen from completing going back? I really need to be able to anote / write using my stylus. 

Replies (3)
5 Tungsten

Try using the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. It scan your system files and repair missing or corrupted system files. 

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I have this issue as well. Any solution?

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor