Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 25th, 2021 15:00

Waves Maxxaudio pro doesn't work with internal speakers(Realtek(R) audio)

Screenshot 2021-08-26 020620.png

After updating my laptop recently, the Maxxaudio Pro app did not work with the internal speaker on my laptop. I can't increase any settings in that app. Everything is in the "0" position; like turned off. If I try to increase any setting; it automatically returns to the "0" position instantly. The sound of speakers is very bad without this app. But the app works well with other devices (headset, with other speakers ....). I later reinstalled the Maxxaudio app and the Realtek high-definition driver; But nothing has changed. Please give me a solution for this as soon as possible.. 🥺.

Thank you.

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

August 25th, 2021 15:00

Always include exact PC model in your posts.

Do you hear anything when you click the Sound Test button in lower right corner of the Waves control panel?

What other options do you have on the Output Device list in the Waves control panel?

What other options do you have for Load Preset in the Waves control panel?

Did you check on Windows Sound screen to make sure the correct Output Device is selected?

Click Start>Search and enter mono audio. Select that screen from the search results and make sure mono audio is turned off.

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

August 25th, 2021 16:00

@Nithika  I see you marked my post as the Solution.

Can you please tell us exactly what you did to solve the problem based on my questions and suggestions? That info could help other users with similar Waves MaxxAudio issues.

And please mention the laptop model number too.

Thanks.

No Events found!