Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 4th, 2016 07:00

Isilon Visio Stencils

Community,

I was wondering if anyone had the links to download the Visio Stencils for the new Isilon clusters NL410 HD nodes and the IB switches by Intel that are used to cluster the nodes?  Please provide the links or include the .zip files.

Thank you,

1.2K Posts

October 4th, 2016 11:00

VisioCafe has the older, legacy stencils from long, long ago.  If you need current stencils, search EMC Support for "Visio Stencils" or "

2016-10-04 14_02_55-C__Users_lewiskar_AppData_Local_Microsoft_Windows_Temporary Internet Files_Conte.png

You'll see the article is dated February 05, 2016 and has the following stencils in it.

Let us know if that helps!

Karl

2 Intern

• 

356 Posts

October 4th, 2016 09:00

Where are the NL410s?  The HD Nodes?  The intel IB switches?  I don't think this is the right place to find any of them.

Thank you,

2 Intern

• 

356 Posts

October 12th, 2016 05:00

Karl,

Any chance the IB switches are included somewhere?

Thank you!

1.2K Posts

October 13th, 2016 06:00

I see 8-port and 24-port IB switches in the EMC-Isilon.vss stencil file asbove.

Thanks!

Karl

34 Posts

June 26th, 2017 10:00

You can find the lastest versions as well as past versions here:

https://support.emc.com/search/?text=Isilon%20Stencils&searchLang=en_US

Isilon Stencils is what you will want to search for. The latest Gen 6 are now up.

Gen6_HW_Isilon_stencil.zip is the title for that file.

2 Posts

July 29th, 2019 02:00

Hi This does not lead to a set of Isilon Stencils for Visio, can someone please put a link to them on here. This reference to them being on a page is useless, when I search for article in support takes me to some pointless page that makes no sense at all. And searching for Visio Stencils in support takes me to a valid link for Unity stencils which I do not need, or an endless loop taking back to this thread for Isilon ones. I do not know why someone would got to the bother of screenshoting a page and making references to an archived and in accessible article, when a simple link would have been faster, easier, and more useful. Thanks Alex

2 Posts

July 29th, 2019 02:00

This is just a link back to this thread that has this link that links back to this thread, that has this link that links back to this thread
No Events found!