Hello

In the drop down menu of Link Aggr

we have

LACP

Legacy FEC mode

Round-Robin Tx

Active / Passive Failover

Etherchannel

incase if I'm selecting any of the aggr-link interface ( aggr-10 / aggr-ext ) but selecting individual interfaces ( ext1 / ext 2 )

and also if on Switch side not configured any of these protocols ( LACP / Etherchannel ).

I see in the drop down menu there is no option to select ( NA ) i.e incase if I don't want to select any of these protocols what I need to do.

does it mean these protocols are applicable only when I select aggr interface & not the individual interfaces.

can someone please clarify this.

Thank You

Yousuff

130 Posts

December 23rd, 2015 10:00

Hello Yousuff ,

I am not sure where in the WebUI you are seeing this, in my lab, I have the following options when selecting pool members:

linkagg.PNG.png

Note: all options are available in the Aggregation Mode drop down and I only have single interfaces selected. The aggregation mode here is essentially doing nothing since I am not using an aggregate interface.

Can you let us know where you are in the WebUI trying to make these changes?

17 Posts

December 28th, 2015 07:00

Thanks Katie for the clarification.

can you kindly confirm me on my below query.

If I don't select aggregate interfaces and select individual interfaces ( node1 ext1 node2 ext1 node3 ext1 ) then you mean aggregation mode is not applicable. Guess they should have given an option "none" as we don't have this option in the drop down menu and highlights the default ( LACP ) this creates some confusion.

thanks,

Yousuff K.

No Events found!