Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 29th, 2015 03:00

4K Screen with very small windows and characters.

I got a new Laptop 11/28. It came with a 4K screen most windows start very small and don't have a resolution I can fix. Most things are too small to read. Please help! I have a Inspiron 15 7000 Series 7559. Please leave in comments for an answer or if you need more information. 

1 Message

November 30th, 2015 13:00

Hi, 

I am having the excat same problem as you with the exact same laptop, i have been on the customer service chat with both windows and dell and neither can help. This is very frustrating seeing as this is not a cheap laptop. I have found a sorta fix for it but it means that you don't use the recommend resolution settings, therefore your not getting the 4K screen that you paid for which personally to me is not on, so a fix to this issue would be greatly appreciated Dell.

2 Posts

December 3rd, 2015 00:00

This needed to be verified by a moderator or something so I didn't set a bookmark to remember to check it. I knew that was a solution but I didn't want to resort to that and I didn't know what resolution wouldn't waste the edge of the screen. I'm running (2048 x 1152) right now. I knew it wasn't cheap laptop, it was Dell and the specs were magnificent. I used too have an HP Envy and the hinges and screen broke by tapping the back of the screen.

No Events found!