Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 16th, 2017 16:00

AUDIO QUALITY DELL n5110

Hey , well the problem its this i have a dell n5110 ,windows 10, the audio driver works fine, i got idt high definition driver.

The problem its the idt control panel quality . when i change the predetermined settings loses alot of quality , like the bass  its all lost . my speakers are logitech z506.

When its on SRS premium sounds ok , but when i change it to personalized with even the same settings the audio changes so bad

This only happens when im in windows 10, when i was on windows 7 you can change the settings and it didn't lose any quality like

Any toughts or help , i´ll apreciate it so much . thanks guys

1 Attachment

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

September 17th, 2017 07:00

9 Legend

• 

14K Posts

September 17th, 2017 11:00

I've found that when using external speakers, it's preferable to disable as much of the extra processing as possible.  Sometimes that processing helps compensate for weaker built-in speakers and/or enhance their output based on how they are physically mounted in the system, so on some systems I use some of that for built-in speakers, but like you I've found that external speakers just don't sound right with all of that enabled. Some systems will automatically switch processing configurations based on whether you're using built-in speakers or have external speakers plugged in, but I'm not sure about yours.

No Events found!