Highlighted
Not applicable

RE: Airplane mode button not working. Any help, please? First time dell user.

I keep installing  Intel Centrino Wireless-N 7260 AGN/AC/BGN Driver but it fails with a notification that "bsutilcs stopped working". So my wireless key still doesn't work.

Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello! I also have the same problem.. The Airplane mode button is ON and i CAN'T turn it OFF... even on the Network Options.. it can't be switch off.

what should I do?

i needed wireless connection.

I have Dell Inspiron 5547

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Not sure if this solution came up, but: I had this problem with a business computer on a trip, and found out too late how simple and therefore aggravating the solution has one step:

1. There's a hardware switch. No idea why Dell thought that this would improve the user experience, but that's all it was. On one computer it was above the f-keys, on this one it's hidden inocuously on the right side of the laptop next to the headphone jack. I must of hit it by accident, but flipping it fixed everything. 

Hope that helps,

Fred

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi I have figured out your problem, there is a button on your keyboard that looks like a wifi tower press this button and it should allow you to turn off the airplane mode, good luck my friend

Highlighted
Not applicable

thank you ^_^

Highlighted
Not applicable

Wow!! It worked like magic! The answer was in front of me the whole time, thank you sooooooooo much! I will definitely pass on your intelligence!!

Highlighted
Not applicable

I reinstalled both the drivers...

button starts working for some time, but stops working after I restart my laptop..

reply soon..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

i do have a same prblm ..but the keyboard way didnt worked for me ..any other suggestion plz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

You must unlock Function then press Function+wifi tower ,good luck my friend

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

dear dell laptop lovers to on/off or disable or enable Airplane mode hold down  Fn key and press F2 key