Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 17th, 2016 00:00

Audio problem with wireless headphones

Hi guys

I have dell inspiron 15R 5537 and Beats X10S headphones and it's wireless when i connect it to the laptop with bluetooth the audio of the headphone stutter like it's jammed but when i turn off the wifi the audio works perfectly like the wifi is jamming it and i tried to install new windows but the problem still the same, i'm using windows 10 pro

i tried to connect it to my phone and it's working well with wifi turned off and on

6 Posts

July 17th, 2016 12:00

Up Up UP UP Up Up Up

44 Posts

July 17th, 2016 19:00

On my XPS 13 9350, I'm finding that if I am using a 2.4GHz wireless connection and Bluetooth on that the WiFi connectivity is poor - it appears that they interfere with each other.  However, if I use a 5GHz WiFi channel I don't have any issues.  Not exactly your issue but the point is that if you are using 2.4GHz then that may be the problem (interference).  This is with the Broadcom adapter.  Unfortunately, I have not found any other solution recommended other than switching out to an Intel adapter.

6 Posts

July 18th, 2016 14:00

Thank You for your help and i'll wait for more solutions

44 Posts

July 18th, 2016 16:00

By switching to 5GHz, I mean selecting in your Internet access a 5GHz wireless channel on whatever wireless router you are using (if it supports 5GHz).  Switching the adapter:  this is actually replacing the wireless card inside the laptop.  The XPS 13 I have comes with an adapter made by Broadcom and some people have found that replacing it with an adapter made by Intel made a huge difference.  I just looked up the specs on your laptop and unfortunately it appears that it only supports 2.4GHz wireless connections so my advice on changing the wireless channel is useless (I apologize).  But going back to my original comments, the indications are that wireless cards that combine WiFi and Bluetooth - as yours and mine do - can have interference problems because of the 2.4GHz band usage.  You may be stuck with using wired headphones.

6 Posts

July 18th, 2016 16:00

can u tell me what do you mean by switch out to intel adapter and how can i use 5GHz wifi channel because i found in device manager at wifi driver it's 2.4 GHz

6 Posts

July 19th, 2016 12:00

Ok man thank you for helping me and i'm gonna wait for more answers

No Events found!