Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 25th, 2016 10:00

Audio

Hi, 

when i playing a video file or watching YuoTube, there is no sound. I didn't no what is the problem, everything is good but no sound. the speaker is 100%, and the volume level 100%. There is no Sound excisted, please help me.

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

March 28th, 2016 06:00

when i playing a video file or watching YuoTube, there is no sound.

Hello. Do you have any sound when you play a music file from your hard drive? In other words, do you only have no sound when you are on the internet?

When you reply back, please supply the full model name of your laptop and tell us which operating system you are using.

March 31st, 2016 10:00

The speaker is doesn't work, I did not know what is the problems!!

Yeah, I have many sound files in my hard drive.

I using MS windows as a oper system, and I use Dell Inspiron m301z.

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

April 2nd, 2016 04:00

Hello. Sorry for taking so long to gt back to you.

The speaker is doesn't work

Plug in headphones and see if you can hear any audio through them.

I using MS windows as a oper system, and I use Dell Inspiron m301z.

Dell supports Windows 7 and Windows Vista on the Inspiron m301z. Do you have Windows 7 or Vista?

April 4th, 2016 14:00

If I use a headphones I hear audio, but if I don't use it there is no sound. and yes I use MS Windows 7.

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

April 4th, 2016 18:00

If I use a headphones I hear audio, but if I don't use it there is no sound.

Run the ePSA test audio test. The instructions are here.

If you do not hear the tones or beeps through the speakers during the test, then the speakers have failed or have become disconnected.

If you do hear the sounds during the test, then the speakers are all right. The problem could be that the headphone jack socket is not working correctly and is detecting a plug in the jack even when there is not one there. The solution for that problem is to replace the headphone jack.

No Events found!